Funky Junk Alley Rules
You are invited to participate in the first ever FUNKY JUNK ALLEY at the Walla Walla Home Show. This show is open to vintage, antique, retro, handmade or crafted, and flea market type vendors. This will be one of the best opportunities to showcase your product to the Walla Walla and Touchet Valleys. The Pavilion is an ideal location with free parking, restrooms, and plenty of comfortable vendor space. We will ensure strong attendance through advertising in all media markets with our partner Elkhorn Media (television, radio, newspaper, signage, social media and word of mouth.
The show will be held on March 9, 10, & 11.
If you would like to be a vendor, please complete the online application and email us three or four pictures of your display.
We look forward to hearing from you and to a successful event.
Please send questions or comments to: email@example.com or call (509) 629-1354.
The Market will be at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds Pavilion Rotunda, 363 Orchard Street Walla Walla. Vendor load in time will be Thursday 3/8 from 12-6 and Friday 3/9 7-11am. Show times are Friday 3/9 from 12-7pm, Saturday 3/10 from 9am-6pm, and Sunday 3/11 from 10am-2pm.
- To provide a professional display in the exhibiting area, tables must be moderately covered and all packing material must be placed out of view.
- Setup must be complete by 3/9 at 11am
- NO PACKING BEFORE THE END OF THE SHOW. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR SPACE UP UNTIL 5 PM ON SATURDAY.
- Only a signed or online contract and payment will reserve your space. No subletting of booths.
- Show committee, management, owners of property, their agents, servants, and employees shall not be liable for injury to person or property during the show or during arrival or departure.
- Vendors should bring their own display tables and chairs. Eight foot tables are available to rent for $5 each.
- No displays or signage will be permitted outside your booth.
- No animals allowed in the facility with the exception of documented service animals.
- There will be NO SMOKING in the building. Please use the designated smoking area outside.
- If the premises are destroyed by fire or any other cause making it impossible to have the show, the lease shall terminate and the dealer shall waive claim for damages except return of deposit paid.
- Refunds for last minute cancellations are at the discretion of the organizers.
- Exhibitor is encouraged to provide their own insurance: bodily injury, property damage, and product coverage, and for sales tax. Although the facilities will be locked during the off hours, the organizers assume no responsibility for the safety of your items. You are encouraged to cover your displays in during off hours.